Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nancy Demo Tape

Whenever someone compares a contemporary band to a relatively "legendary" act I cringe. At that moment it's nearly impossible to stop the cynicism from oozing out of my pores. Usually I don't ever even check the band out. Luckily with Nancy I didn't make that mistake upon hearing comparisons to people like The Ramones. Nancy would be completely in their element opening up some early Ramones gig in NYC. With a sound so reminiscent of a long gone era it would be real easy to come off as completely cheesy, but this doesn't at all. This demo is the most infectious thing I've listened to in years. I sat down to listen to it once before I started writing this, but that's impossible. Currently
I 'm listening to it for the 3rd time in a row. Enjoy.

This tape was released by Eat the Life Records. Go buy it here.

Download


No comments:

Post a Comment