Saturday, August 17, 2013

Contingent - Demo

With this blog I am going to try and only post things that I actually own. So, since I got this sick demo in the mail the other day I'd like to share the pleasure with you.

Like Savageheads, Contingent are another Boston area band featuring members of other bands you probably are already into. Oi-influced hardcore-punk seems to be all the rage these days, I'm certainly not complaining, but with these first 3 songs Contingent have already set themselves apart from the pack. A much more punk sound than some of the other current bands with similar influences. Melodic without sacrificing energy and tough enough to bang your boots and head to. Seems this is already hard to come by so DL and enjoy.

download




 
Upcoming Posts:
Nuclear Spring 12" EP
Gas Rag Human Rights EP

No comments:

Post a Comment